Thursday, April 1, 2010

AHHHMAZING

   Oh yes, I saw Michael Buble` in concert last night. Be still my beating heart. He is oh so dreamy. Swoon.
He was so ahhhmazing live. His voice ah his voice its like velvet or silk.
 I definitely fell in love with him all over last night.
I was so lucky to score a ticket from my sis Morgan since she ran away to North Carolina to see her now fiancé . Lucky me! I ended up going with my Mom (she is 3rd from the left), my sis Kat (2nd from the left), my Aunt Venisa (4th from the left), and four cousins. We were running so late we didn't get a whole group picture and also because we weren't all seated together.

We started the night at The Cheesecake Factory which is always a good choice. I also already knew they had  a sugar free cheesecake option and I was all about that. I splurged and had a virgin margarita and it was fantastic! Then it was off to all that Michael yummyness.
I am so bushed from being sick and staying up late but it was so great! If you have the chance to go....GO! You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

You look so gorgeous! I LOVE your hair!!

Ashley said...

Ahhh thanks Tams!