Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jeans vs Leggings

I have to say it. I don't like jeans. Don't get me wrong I love the look of jeans its the feel of  jeans I hate. The just feel so restrictive to me. I however love leggings. I could live in them. So when I found jean leggings I was all about trying them on. Sold. I loved them. Plus they were on sale and girls love a sale. I chose black over blue but I might have to go back and give them a try. I couldn't find a good pic of the black ones. Hence the pic of blue. I found the HUE brand at my local Nordstom in the hosiery department.
So in the battle of jeans and leggings.....leggings win hands down for me.
But there is a time and a place and I am sure if I looked hard enough, long enough, and spent enough money I could find that comfy cute pair of jeans.

Your thoughts ladies?

2 comments:

Kera said...

Hey!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment! a.) i love goop. I've been reading since it came out, but unfortunately I've only tried one recipe. I need to be better! b.) i FEEL ya on jeans. I hate wearing them. I haven't tried the jeggings yet, and to be honest that picture makes them look a little cheesy, but I'll have to check them out. i much prefer practicality to fashion these days. i think i'm going to start wearing what the indians wear. they are always way comfy and cute. see you around!

Ashley said...

I agree about the pic. They do look cheesy but the black one looks great. I promise!