Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jamie Oliver


I know I have posted recently about how much I love GOOP but heck I do. And I feel fancy for just reading it. I will also admit I am a bit of a natural girl (I'll write more about that later) and Gwyneth Paltrow the author of said GOOP newsletter is too. Which also makes me feel a little fancy. Anyway this post is more about Jamie than Gwyneth so I will get on with it. In her most recent newsletter she has an interview with renowned British chef and uber cutie Jamie Oliver and his Food Revolution. Basically he is on a campaign to change to way we eat. Especially the food in our schools. I applaud Jamie and his brilliant efforts. Please take minute to check this stuff out. You won't be sorry at least I hope you won't and you might end up feeling a little fancy. ;)

0 comments: