Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Babycakes Yum




I think I died and went to heaven and it is dark chocolate and dense and fudgey. I saw a plaque in a chocolate shop that said "If there is no chocolate in Heaven, I don't want be there" I have to say I completely agree. I love chocolate. LOVE.IT. I have been shunning wheat and sugar once again due to my allergies. This really cuts into my chocolate affair. We need each other. We love each other. We might be star-crossed lovers. Is that over the top? Whatever....
Uggg its not fun.at.all.
The End.
But I heard about a vegan, gluten free, mostly sugar free cookbook over at GOOP. I love GOOP! Anyway the cookbook is Babycakes. I love it. I have made the banana bread a few times and it the best banana bread ever. I have also made the chocolate cupcakes and I kid you not they are the bomb! So good. I have eaten at least 8-9 but who cares they're healthy. Stop judging me. I have been clean for 6 weeks. I needed a fix. If you have allergies you need this cookbook. Or if you want to gorge on delicious healthy treats to your hearts content, you need this book. Plus she has testimonials from famous peoples who have allergies and love her stuff and that will make you feel totally fabulous and part of some exclusive club. I can't wait to try more of the recipes.
P.S. Be fore warned....I tried the frosting and was not in love but the cupcakes are so good I don't care.

0 comments: