Monday, April 5, 2010

Resolutions

Resolutions, we all have them. One of mine was a goal to run a half marathon and that is coming up soon. I didn't realize even Presley had some. It is quite cute actually. Her teacher had her write 2010 and under each number was a resolution. Are you ready for them? I was dying when I first read them.
1. I am going to eat more fruits.
2. I am going to exercise.
3. I am going to read more.
4. I am going to make more money.
Apparently she listens to me more than I realize. This sounds like a 40 year old womans list not an eight year olds. The kicker for me was  number four....really more money. I was unaware that she had made much last year. lol
Lets put it out there. What were some of your resolutions you have stuck with?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol too funny! I think she should know she eats enough fruits! lol this list is too cute lol

1. Get into shape and loose all the baby weight I put on. (I only have 10 lbs to go and I'm done!)

2. Work on saving money.

3. Get emergency prepared/food storage.

Ashley said...

I am so happy/proud of you!

michelle said...

mine?

lose the left over 30 lbs of baby weight that i have let fester. -- still working on that.

eat less fast food. i almost have it down to none at all! yay!

give up coke. -- this one was difficult ... but i am proud to say that i drink it less than once a month now :)

p.s. i changed my blog ... michelle-wilson.tumblr.com

Ashley said...

Thats awesome Michelle! Thanks for the bloggity address update!