Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yuck!!!

So you ask how was my Mothers' Day. I will tell you... First of all I woke up to get ready for church and I can into my hall way and the carpet was wet in front off the bathroom. The first thought that ran through my head was maybe Julie (my roommate who will soon be getting married and moving out) :( got sick and cleaned it up. So I stepped into the bathroom and to my surprise the bathroom rug as sopping wet. Well I figured out that sometime during the night the house pipes had had enough and decided to quit draining. I got to work and started cleaning up. I went to the first hour of church and ran back home because I was afraid it would flood again. It was okay until without thinking I started some laundry and yep it flooded again. Anyway to make a long story short. I was using a bucket for a while and got everything up and running carpet cleaned yesterday. I am know back to normal and to my happy surprise not only did my brother in-law fixed the clog (it was tree roots and baby wipes thanks to the tenants up stairs) and cleaned my bathroom that I was seriously dreading. So yes Mothers' Day was fantastic. My Dad got me a 1hr massage and made some fabulous steak. That was the good part.

0 comments: