Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Photo 101wk1 Homework

Here are a few shots from my homework from last week. We learned about framing, lines, and capturing motion. I really learned a lot. It is a little harder for me because I am the only one using film. So I can just take a look at what I have done and immediately correct it. I think I did a pretty good job.



I should have cropped this one in just a little bit more.


I cut Presley's chin off in this one. Whoops.




I love that her tongue is hanging out. Boy does this girl like to run.





I really love this moment.



4 comments:

taryn said...

some of your pix are not coming up for some reason. i really want to see your homework!

taryn said...

i refreshed my browser and they showed up. my bad. lol. your pictures are amazing. i love you captured the girls in mid air.

Staigerfamily said...

Beautiful! i love the one of the three girls laying down (even with the cut off chin!)

Natalie. said...

Ash! I am so glad you're using film. The saturation is amazing straight out of camera. I am LOVING what you're doing. Exposures are perfect. GOOD WORK! You really need to find a way to come to the Jonathan Canlas workshop out here this fall. TOTALLY FILM based. You would love it!!