Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

I am going to bore you now with some of the pictures that I took at the Tulip Festival.



My best friend is getting married this summer and these are her wedding colors. Good choice. I get the privilege of making her bouquet. I am excited because I haven't done a bouquet in years.


I love the highlights on this one.




Yes the tulips were beautiful but I was expecting more. It was a little pricey to go and look at them too. I don't think I will go next year. I hear there is a good one in Midway though.



3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Not boring at all! I love coming to your blog and checking out your work! I thought you might be interested in checking out this blog: birdonthelawn.blogspot.com
Some of my friends in Utah have been featured in her practice photo sessions and sent me the link. It made me think of you!

taryn said...

i agree with staigerfamily. this is not boring. i love your work. do you use film or do you have a digital camera? i love the look of your photos.

Ashley said...

I currently use film. I am just learning and I think that later this year I will buy a digital. But I love the look of film and I think I will always use both. Thanks for your comments.