Monday, May 26, 2008

My First Bridals!!!

So, here they are. I feel like I did a pretty good job. I was so nervous to get them developed! I tried some things that worked and some things that didn't. I need to have a lot more practice. The lighting was a little tricky. It had been raining all day and we got lucky (well it proved that Heavenly Father loves Julie) and it cleared up enough to take the pictures.
Here is one of the crew. I took Presley with me and she ended up being a good little assistant.





This one is my favorite!








I loved her shoes. But maybe thats because I picked them out.

3 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Great pics! I love that you have presley for a little assistant! Too cute!

taryn said...

i love all of these! nicely done!

Kelli said...

Great job on Julie's pics...I LOVE them. Also, it was fun to see you so much in the last couple of weeks. I miss you!