Friday, February 1, 2008

My Sister

Hooray my sister moved back to Utah a few weeks ago. Her husband has been deployed to Iraq and she will be with us for the next 7 months. I am so happy to have her here(she is a great work out/diet partner) though we are sad and nervous to have Josh gone. They have 4 beautiful kids that I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of. Her oldest it Gavin he is 6. He is sweet and a little shy.




Next is Brooks he is 5 and has quite a set of lungs.


Then there is Bella she is 2. I know I shouldn't have a favorite but I do. She is a spitfire and she makes me laugh.




She is so cute!.



And last but not least is Leila she is 8 months. She is such a sweet happy baby.
I have really been enjoying them since my little pumkin head has been with her Dad.




3 comments:

Natalie. said...

I love that last picture most of all! So darling. All of them.

Natalie. said...

PS- My prayers will be with the hubby in Iraq. Yucky deal.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

How fun to have your sis and nieces and nephews there but sad that their pops is in Iraq. I hope all will be well with him there.

your car is so cute! And you're 100% right about finding it in the parking lot. that's a bonus!

Oh, and the post about going to Hana. Hooray for you! I'm sure you'll love being back there. I will make that drive someday. but good news is that we hope to be going to Oahu mid march so here's to vacations in paradise for the 2 of us!!! :)