Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just Playing Around

She is just too cute for me.

So I am still waiting on my better camera but I have been playing with my Mom's. It is really hard to get it to focus right. I have read the manual and tried all the tricks. So either I am to dumb or the camera is just stupid. I am going with the stupid camera. But these are a few I snapped over the weekend.




This is just perfect of her. I got her to cooperate but not the camera. I am bummed this one didn't focus better.



2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

bummer about some of those not being in focus. Is that your house? the piano, antique chairs, pictures on the wall? Looks like a very established house. Way to go! We're still transitioning from an apartment to looking more like a house although we're still in a triplex. cool black and white pics!

Ashley said...

I wish that was my stuff but it is my Mom's lovely house