Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hmmmm She is Pretty Good

Believe or not all these pictures were taken by my little 6 year old. Way to go Presley. I think that she has got a natural talent. I told her so and let her know that she could be a photographer when she got older. She was very pleased with this idea. A few days later one of our friends happen to ask her what she wanted to be when she grows up and to my surprise she had remembered our conversation and said that she wanted to a photographer. My little munchkin makes her momma proud. And a big thanks to my parents who spoiled her rotten and got her a camera for Christmas. Love ya Mom, Dad, and Pres!




































3 comments:

Brooke said...

These really are great pictures, way to go Presley! Glad you had such a nice time in Maui. Cody and I were two of the many who attempt to make it to Hana but give up a third of the way through. Dang, I wish we would have kept going! Anyway, you and Presley are the cutest! She has grown up so so much since we last saw her (and when she would refuse to bathe and loved bandaids) :)

Brooke said...

wow, sorry.. that was horrible grammar.. i am tired!

Tropicanna said...

Did Presley take ALL these pics? I'm amazed! She must get the talent from her mom :)