Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just a Thought

I went to a company dinner with my family(almost all of us work for the same company)on Friday. There was a guest speaker there from Franklin Covey. He was awesome. He gave a short presentation and challenged us to make a mission statement for our lives. So I am going to take him up on it and start working on My Mission Statement. Thanks to Heavenly Father we have the power to choose what we want to be down here. Now hopefully I choose what is best for me.

2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

i took some classes in college that forced us to think about our mission statement as an advocate for exercise science. For example, if we were going to be a personal trainer, we'd write something like "....improve the physical, emotion, mental, and spiritual quality of life through exercise blah blah blah...." it's really a good idea to have one for ourselves and our families. Gives us a goals to aspire to. Sometime I feel like I'm just cruisin', ya know? I could use some direction.... so thanks for sharing

Ashley said...

Ooooo...I should do a couple for the differnt parts of my life. Thanks for the idea.