Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Back

So I got back on Sunday night. I can't tell you how wonderful my trip to Maui was. It was perfect. The weather was incredible. It was raining for about 2 weeks straight before I came. Everyone kept saying that I brought the sunshine. I prayed before I went so that I woudl have good weather(if any of you have been to Hana you will know that it is totally rainforest territory especially in the winter months). Any way I know Heavenly Father loves me becasue he brought the sunshine with me! I laid on the beach for 9 days. I got a pretty nice tan. I was able to see old friends and experience what I love about Hana. I didn't want to come back. I have plenty of pictures that I will be posting as soon as I can get caught up with work. So keep an eye out.

0 comments: