Friday, November 9, 2007

Cornbelly's

This place was so fun. We went last Friday. I got the day off. I have never done a corn maze and I was determined to do one this year. I had no idea that it was going to be such a blast. Presley, my sisters Maison, Arianne, my roomate Julie, and my co-worker Alisha. We spent about 3 hrs. there just messing around with everything there was to do.

We made it thru the corn maze in 18 mins. thanks to Julie's great sense of direction.

We shot pumpkins out of this cannon. We were trying to hit targets. I tried about 8 times and couldn't hit anything. Julie however shot it 2 times and hit it both times. We also shot ears of corn threw littler cannons.











We wanted to go on the hay ride and Alisha decided she wanted to drive the tractor. And guess what he totally let her drive and she had a blast. She was actually really good.












Aren't we cute!







We also were jumping on these huge rubber pillows that were filled with air. I should have got a picture but I forgot because we were having to much fun, but I think we need one for our backyard.








3 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Cornbelly's looks awesome!!! Sounds like you had a blast. So fun to have those moments with people you love. You look great and Pres is such a little beauty!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

p.s. Did you get my comment about where to get cute blog templates? Also, you need a friends' link on your blog. Go to customize, then to "elements" and click on the one that lets you do a list of other websites. That's where you'll copy and paste my blog website to make a friends list. good luck!

Tropicanna said...

Cornbelly's is so fun! Your pics are fabulous :)