Friday, November 9, 2007

Color Me Mine Again?

Yes I went to Color Me Mine again and I was informed that I was one of there favorite customers. Mad props to me right? Any way this time it wasn't my idea. My parents had a Japanesse exchange student stay with them for a week and we took him there to have something to take back to Japan that he had made. It was fun and goofy (just like my family). I am begining to think that maybe I am additcted to this place I am already planning my next piece. It is just too fun. If you haven't done it you should defintely try it. Any way we had a great time with Takashi. He was a real sweet heart. He spoke very little english but he was a good sport and willing to go wherever we we dragged him and tasted everything we gave him. We were all sad to see him go (my Mom even cried) and hope to keep in touch with him. We would even love him to come and visit again.






1 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Your family totally looks goofy and I LOVE IT!!! your sis in the middle (?) is gorgeous. great hair. I can tell she got it from you! :)