Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween For Real

Presley made the perfect little Tinkerbell and hopefully I am not the perfect little devil. We had a good Halloween. We went trick or treating for about and hour. I was very surprised and happy that it wasn't too cold. Last year we froze our butts off. I an very proud to say that I made Presley costume and I think it turned out beautifully. We got just the right amount of candy so it is not hanging around forever. Afterward I went out with some friends to a few parties. The best part was the haunted house Julie's cousins' put on. It was better and more fun than the ones I paid to go too. It was fun I stayed up too late and paid for it the rest of the week.






I had to throw this one in. It was from a few weeks ago but my hair looks fantastic. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Your costumes seriously look professionally made! I'm so proud of you Ash! And is that your house with the cool molding around the walls and stuff? Looks like a beautiful place. I'd love to visit sometime. And YES your hair looks rad! Did you do it yourself? Man you're a knockout!

Tropicanna said...

You did a fabulous job on the costumes. You looked so cute Halloween night! Presley should consider modeling :)