Friday, November 9, 2007

Just before Halloween we went up to Lagoon. I was a blast. I went on a few rides myself one being the Spider. I love it and laughed my head off it was so fun.

I was so proud of Prelsey riding this one with me. It even scared me but it was the 2nd time she rode it (we went to frightmares last year too).




She loved these swings. My little sister Maison is such a good little autie. We had tons of fun. Presley had been bugging me to take her to a haunted house and we were able to there. It wasn't too scary but I think she will think agian before asking me next year. It was not as fun as she thought it would be.














2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

At 28 years I'm TERRIDIED of haunted houses so I'm proud of Pres! She's a trooper. Looks like you guys had a fun time. I've never been to lagoon but now I'm tempted. I love the swings!

Tropicanna said...

Hmmm. Two of my least favorite things combined: haunted houses and roller coasters. No thank you!