Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What can I say.....

I am horrible at updating this blog. I am also horrible at taking pictures.

We had a nice Thanksgiving. My sister came in from California with her husband and 4 kids. I love those kids. Her little girl Bella is such a riot. She is a spitfire and always making us laugh. They stayed for 10 days and we were all sad to see them go. But they will be back in just a few weeks to stay thruogh the new year. Hooray for family and special holidays that give us an excuse to spend time together.

I am getting all geared up for Christmas. I still have some shopping to do. And Presley is trying to talk me into getting her and ipod. Really she is only 5. I don't think so. She just sounds so cute giving me her reasons of why he should have one. But don't worry I won't cave in. I have been asked by a few people about what I want for Christmas, I just go blank and can't think of much. I really just enjoy the surprise and I like people to think about me and my likes and interest. Any way its a fun time of year and I am enjoying all the Christmas sights and sounds. Happy Holidays and I will try to remember to take more pictures

2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

yes, more pictures PLEASE!!!!! And I can't believe Pres wants an IPOD! How old does she think she is, 13? Geez!!! Don't give in sister!

Ashley said...

I never will...but my parents got her a camera for christmas..they are the ones that spool her. And sometimes it does feel like she is 16. She thinks my sis Morgan(16) is awesome. So I think she wants to be just like her.