Thursday, October 25, 2007

Snow?

A few weeks ago my best friend Julie invited me to go up to Brighton to spend the night. I got there pretty late and it was cold when I got out of the car. Well when we woke up the next morning it was snowing! It was beautiful although a little early for snow. It made me nervous because I still haven't gotten used to the cold weather. My body still craves the crazy heat of Hawaii. Since then it has been snowing off and on, not to much though. Any way we had a great time. Sorry there are no pictures of us, Presley and I were both a little camera shy. We played a game I had never heard of before. It was called Bonanza and it was a crazy game of trading cards and planting bean gardens. It was super fun.

4 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Sounds like a fun night although I've never known you to be camera shy! Have you ever heard of the game "Loaded question"? It's pretty fun too! I wanna get it!

And to answer your question about the fun blog templates, go to my blog and on my sidebar with other websites will be one that says "fun blog templates" I think. Click on it and it'll take you right there! It has all the directions of what to do and everything. It's free too. Good luck!

Ashley said...

Thanks and I will check out that game too. Oh and I am kind of camera shy.

Tropicanna said...

Ashley...you're tagged! Go to my blog for the rules :)
http://tropicanna.blogspot.com/

Keri and Aaron said...

I must admit that I am a little jealous of your snowy day. :) Hawaii made me love the warmth; Grenada makes me long for the cold...at least anything that's below sweltering! :) We're glad you both had fun though. If we get to see you in December, we'll have to learn the game! Aaron and I are always looking for new ones.