Friday, January 18, 2008

I Miss My Baby!

I have really waited to long to make a post. One problem it that I like to have pics to post and I keep on forgeting my card reader. I used to keep it my purse but I switched purses and failed to move it over. My bad.

One update that I really wish I had a picture of is my new(to me) car! The hunt is finally over and I got just the right car for me. I had been driving my sisters Mitsubishi Outlander. It was a very nice and comfy suv. I was really dreading down grading to a sedan. Luckily I found a Honda CRV!. I got a screamn' deal on it and spent just what I wanted to. This is one way I know that Heavenly Father loves me. He always takes care of me.

One more update. My sweety and roomate has gone to Hawaii to visit her Dad. I miss her so much. I woke up the other night and and was looking for her cute little body to cuddle and to my half asleep surprise she wasn't there. :( It made me sad. On a lighter note I have decided to pick her up in Feb. and stay for a week or so. I am excited for that. I was talking with her the other day and she said," I bet you miss me more than Dad." To which I replied, "You are right I do miss you more than Dad." To which she said,"How come?" I replied,"Because we are just friends." She thought this was hillarious and busted out laughing and said,"Then how come you are divorced?" As a was laughing I said,"You know Presley I don't know that answer to that." One of my favorite parts of this story is the fact that I was on speaker phone and was making Dan feel really uncomfortable. Kids are the best(especially your own).

2 comments:

Natalie. said...

Good job on the car hunt!!! I'm so happy for you! I bet you do miss little Pres!! Come see us when you visit in FEB!!!!!

PS- Digital, yes, Nikon D70s

Suzy said...

I know this has nothing to do with your baby...but for some reason I never got your sister's SSN for doing that wedding job last year. I don't have your phone number. Can you get that for me ASAP and call me with it? I have to report everything by this weekend. Thank you!!!