Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Car Shopping :(

I know that car shopping is supposed to be fun, but I hate it. I have been putting it off for a year now and the time has finally come(it should have been done about 1 month ago). My poor sister is so kind and patient waiting for me to get a car. I have been driving her car for about a year, since it took her extra long to get her licence. I really just wish that someone would do it for me. Oh well so much for wishful thinking. Now I will get back to the hunt. Wish me good luck!

3 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh man, car shopping will NEVER be fun until we actually have enough money to get one without feeling bad about spending so much. Which might never happen so yeah, car shopping stinks. Good luck though!!! And post some pictures when you finally get it! :)

Tropicanna said...

Ugh! Car shopping sucks! You want something reliable, are scared you'll get a lemon, and it's terrifying to spend so much money. I hope you get a good one. Honda is usually a good brand...I love mine! Good luck!

Natalie. said...

Ohh! Freaky and fun, all in one! . . .anyone want a peanut. . . er. . .

Question: Does ANYONE, EVER get my odd humor? Because I'm laughing myself silly over here.