Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's Official

It is official this morning! I get to go and visit my beloved Hana and get to pick up Presley. I will be off next Friday and stay for a whoping 10 days. All of which will be spent on the beach(if mother nature will cooperate). It will be so good to get away from the snow and from work and have a great vacation.

I chose this pictures to get me ready for and nauseating 1 1/2 -2 hour drive with 54 one lane bridges and 600 switch back turns. I know it sounds to good to be true. I just hope that my body remembers this. I got to where I was only mildly nauseated when we drove it. The first time was quite a doozy. I didn't throw up but I was definitely dry heaving. The Hana highway is not for any one with a weak stomach. A lot of people only make it half way which is such a shame. When you have made it that far you should just go all the way. Lets not forget that it follows the coast and it is a rain forest area. It truly is beautiful and I will be taking picture after picture to remember it.

I am currently thinking about the wonders of a spray on tan. Let me know what you think or what expriences you have had.


2 comments:

Natalie. said...

Totally went for the spray on before my sister in law's wedding. It was great, but I went tanning once before so that rather than looking orangie on my white skin it looked brown on my already bronzed skin . . . you're quite a bit fairer than me so definitely go for the lower level of color sprayege. . . kiss Pres for me!

Suzy said...

Kelli Ray totally loved the spray tan if I remember right. I don't know how much protection it gives, but it looked nice.