Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quick Update

My parent finally gave in a got a dog for my siblings still at home. She is a mix between and jack russell and a mini pin. Her name is Noel and she is the cutest little dog(and I don't even like dogs).


This Presley's Christmas performance. It is so cute and I can't help but be a proud Momma. She really has a knack for dancing.

So much has happened over the last month and as I sit here uploading pics I have realized that most of my pics are on the camera that Presley got for Christmas. She is in Hawaii right now, so I won't be able to get them until she gets back around the middle of February. What a bummer. :(

I will give you a quick over view. Christmas was great I got an ipod and Presley got a camera. We both love our presents. Dan was in town and Presley really had fun with him and we are all learning to adjust to our new situation. New Years was a blast. I went up to Bountiful and stayed the night at a friends house and pretended that I was just out of High School(it was long over due since I was married and year after high school.) Presley left with her Dad on the 9th and she is having a good visit with him and her little buddies there.

I have been going to and improve workshop put on by a group called the Thrillionares. They put on a play that is totally improved and then they do a musical the same way. It sounds interesting but it is the best and funniest entertainment ever. If you are ever in Utah this should be on your must do list. Anyway my hope is to get good enough to preform with them. So far I have been making progress and the ensure me I have potential but I am a little behind the curve since I have never really acted before. Don't worry I will brag to high heaven if this actually happens.

I am also trying to make some decisions on what I need to do with my life. I have been leaning towards becoming a psycologist(I know one that does improv and tells lame jokes)! But I think I would love doing hair or being an esthitian. It is a hard decision to make and I am definitely taking my time. I am the worst at actually forming a plan and going through with it. So it looks like I have some praying, fasting, and temple attendance to look forward to.

1 comments:

Natalie. said...

Ash! You could be ANYTHING! You are so amazing! What an exciting time for you! Can't wait to see what unfolds!