Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy....



I know its late but who cares? Right? Because I am late on blogging this and because I think she is so cute and well because I feel like it I am going to post the many faces of Presley's bday celebration. She really makes some funny faces and has some interesting reactions. This one above is her birthday cheese face. I love her silly self.

This one is the can't we stop taking pics and start opening these presents I have been waiting all day for? Well yes we can.

This face is this box is pretty small it better be good.

And it was. Her Auntie Morgan got her a locket she has been waiting for ages. We have yet to put any pics in it.

This is the can you please stop choking me with this locket I am trying to open more mediocre presents face?

Woohoo for Bdays! I am not a big fan of spoiling kids with endless amounts of presents. I keep it short sweet and to the point. She also got some pots and pans, headbands, lip gloss, play makeup, and a few other things from her Aunties and Grandparents.


I love her profile. I am that Mom that stares at her child with wonder and amazement that I made something so pretty. Ok, I know that God has everything to do with and not me but that is a technicality people. ;)

We topped the night off with a little chocolate cake she was very happy. She makes 8 look good.

And lastly what is a party with out a little snuggle pic with your Mom. I did bare you its the least you can give me. lol

0 comments: