Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fact..

Fact: Presley has never had a sickness that has required treatment from a doctor (which I am grateful for everyday). That being said..... When she is sick she is AWFUL. She doesn't sleep. SHE WILL NOT SLEEP. She will however lay on the couch, bed, floor, stairs, any where really and proceed to whine and moan. She will get up at  7 am and she WON'T surrender to sleep until 10 pm or later. This is one of the reasons I am so grateful that she has never been really sick. I don't want to even imagine what she would be like if she was really in pain. Good luck giving birth sweetheart. 



I love her so much but she is pushing me to my limit right now. Serenity now!!!!  I should note that she is not sick right now. It was just a random memory that surfaced.
Also I am missing Hawaii like crazy (hence the pic). I need the beach, the waves, the warmth... I need it all. Anyone want to sponsor me? 

On a totally unrelated note....this made me laugh for 3 min.....are they for real?

0 comments: