Monday, March 16, 2009

Tooth Fairy




Presley lost 2 teeth last week! She was very excited to put them under her pillow to say the least. So last night she made sure that they were tucked safely underneath her head before falling asleep. Earlier in the day she had made mention that she didn't believe in the Tooth Fairy and I just laughed. So I was all prepared last night with my wallet (that for once had cash in it). This morning when I woke up for work I quickly made the exchange and left the room. A few hours later I look up and see a little girl giving me a look that could kill and I see she is holding my wallet. I promptly ask her what the problem is and she says," I bet this dollar is from my allowance." So I say, "It most certainly is not. Give me my wallet." I quickly produce the three allowance dollars and her eyes get as big as saucers as she does the math in her head. I in turn laugh my head off and feel grateful that I choose the right dollar to tuck underneath her little head. She then asks me what all the other money in my wallet is for and informed her that it was all for me. She may not believe in the Tooth Fairy still but at least I got the job done!

Ps. I am proud of myself because I pulled the teeth! I used floss. That is a big deal for me because I don't do teeth.

1 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

hey, just a quickie but I found out that it's going to be an Andrus weekend since Aaron decided to come for the weekend and his over-worked, over-schooled brother will have some time off too. So we'll have to get together during the week, we'll for sure be there in orem cause one of aaron's bro's lives there. sound okay? sorry but we'll for sure get together! i promise!