Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pedi Heaven


Oh, yesterday I had the best pedicure of my life! Imagine a beautiful spa environment, relaxing music, nice warm water (I hate it when the water is luke warm), gentle grooming of the nail, a paraffin wax treatment, a killer massage with hot rocks, and a really cute nail color. And after everything else that was superior I was expecting to pay around $50 and I go to pay and it was $35! It was cheaper and better in every way, not mention they were so nice. One might ask...Who are these people? Juicy Nails! That's who! I am totally going to make it a once a month stop. If you are in need of a killer pedi look no further!
The Shops at Riverwoods
4801 N University Ave, #660
Provo, UT 84604
Telephone:(801) 22-JUICY
(801) 225-8429

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think Juicy Nails should pay you for that advertisement! Next time i'm in Utah i am definitely going there!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Is that an actual picture from your pedi, because if so, I'm TOTALLY there! Even if it's not...I still may go. ;)

Ashley said...

Haha yes that is an actually picture on my feet. I know, I know people tell me all the time I should be a foot model.