Friday, March 20, 2009

Emergency


Last night just before dinner as I was waking from a much needed nap. Presley burst through the door yelling,"Emergency! Emergency!". Knowing that she tends to be more on the dramatic side I simply asked her what was wrong. She then proceed to state, "We are ONLY HAVING BEANS FOR DINNER!". After I heard the devastating news, I had no idea how we could ever recover. Somehow we made it through. After much deliberation Presley had Top Ramen (don't hate on the ramen its a treat to Presley) and the rest of the family ate the dreaded JUST BEANS. We are all so thankful we made it through such a trying time. Let it be stated that eating beans in an official emergency in our house. I just want to know what happened she used to love beans. Maybe I fed her to many.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya I thought she like beans! lol I will make sure the next time she comes to my house I will make her beans because that is what kind of auntie i am! ;)

Ashley said...

You're the best Auntie ever!

jujumort said...

I don't think it's that she doesn't like beans I would imagine it was the ONLY BEANS....who has JUST BEANS! lol