Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Angel
by Jack Johnson

I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a heart that melt my own
She wears a smile that can make me want to sing

She gives me presents
With her presence alone
She gives me everything I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home

She can make angels
I've seen it with my own eyes
You've gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause them angels will just keep on multiplying

But your so busy changing the world
With one smile you can change all of mine
We share the same soul
We share the same soul
We share the same soul

I got this idea from my dear friend Anna. I really love everything that Jack Johnson does. He is definitely my favorite artist. I love this song it is so sweet. You can listen to it here (you really should). Now I just need a man that feels this way about me.

3 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

You'll find him Ash, I know you will. Don't settle. You deserve the whole world!

Tropicanna said...

I love this song! I hope that someone feels that way about me too someday. These are great lyrics. I know we'll both find great men. I have faith, hope, and I believe in "the secret." Hey- if I own the song is there a way to put a link for people to listen to it if I can't find it online? I really want to be able to put listening links to all the lyrics I post.

Ashley said...

Thanks Anna! And I have no idea about the link thing.