Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to....Audrey and Brynne



Happy Birthday to Audrey and Brynne. Audrey is my little niece that I wish that I knew better. She now 2 years old and when Taylor told me she was prego I told her you are having this baby on Halloween. She didn't like that and she probably thinks I jinxed her but I love it. And Brynne is my good friend from the Laie days. We didn't know each other well until the last couple of months we were there and we wished we had more time together. Hopefully we can reunite so day! Happy B-day to all!

4 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Thanks Ash! You are so sweet. Yes, we SHOULD have known each other sooner, huh? Man I miss hanging with you. You're just my type! :)

Ashley said...

Hahahaha. You are just my type to!

Unknown said...

I want to come for thanksgiving but I'm am so apprehensive because I'm gonna be so pregnant and with work being so slow for Bret it just doesn't seem like it's a good time to come..so sad :( but I want to come after the baby is born, and know you want to see a newborn baby!

Ashley said...

Of course I want to see your tiny little baby. I can't wait. You just HAD to get prego didn't you! Plan it next time. Hehehehehe