Tuesday, September 30, 2008




I took these just outside of Dan's door (literally). He lives on a flower farm that also boasts about 30 avocado trees (talk about heaven), mango, papaya, guava, coconut, mountain apples, limes, orange trees, and white pineapple plants. They are all just growing like nobodies business and its all organic. Hana is a nice place to live. The draw backs are extreme humidity, roaches, tons of geckos, mosquitoes, and lots of rain but you can always escape to the beach. On a side note I have to say on of my favorite flowers has to be the hibiscus. There are so many different color varieties. My favorite colors of hibiscus would have to be pink or yellow with purple in the middle. I really wanted to get some good shots of plumeria too but they weren't looking to good.

4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Your list made me start drooling! Good Stuff. . .right outside his door?!? Wow. That's fantastic. The pictures are beautiful!

taryn said...

omg - these are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

oh the memories of staying with you in Hana! the beach was so amazing the roaches not so much...lol

Ashley said...

What you don't like roaches?