Thursday, June 5, 2008

Okay.....

(I just added the pic because I like it!)
Okay, I am finally going to give in and clean my house. It has been to long and it is officially driving me crazy. I really need to deep clean it and do a little every day to keep it clean. If only I was more like my big sis. Her house is always clean and pretty. Seriously it is very pretty and she has 4 kids under the age of 7 . The girl knows how to decorate. Presley is always talking about how pretty it is. I only have on child and we live in a disaster area (well isn't not quite that bad but it drives me crazy). I just want to know where she gets the time and energy. Enough with my rambling. I will get to cleaning. Wish me luck and energy!

4 comments:

taryn said...

don't feel so bad. i only have 1 baby who's 15 months old & my home is a disaster. just from where i'm sitting i see shoes, toys, a triaminic box, and a diaper bag turned on its side. lol.

Staigerfamily said...

Good luck! A great way to start the summer off to a fresh start. . . maybe when your done you can attack my house too!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh girl, I know how you feel! It is NOT EASY to keep a house deep cleaned! Well, if you have time and energy it is but who has that all the time? When the weather gets better and Aaron decides to take saturday's off, we'll at least get the garaged cleaned out and straightened up. Can't do it all by myself. GOOD LUCK! and put pres to work, she's old enough to be a BIG helper, right?

Ashley said...

I theory Presley is a big helper. It just depends on the day and sometimes I am not up for the fight. She does take care of her toys (and that means she throws then in her play room, but I can't see them so its fine). I just don't like cleaning. I would rather play.