Friday, June 27, 2008

As seen on TV

So last year when Presley was visiting her Dad in Hawaii. We talked on the phone one or more times a day. In a few of these call she informed that she had found a solution to me always losing my phone and keys in my purse (I happen to be a big fan of over sized purses). She proceeded to tell me about a purse she found. With this purse I would never lose my keys again and it even had a special pocket for my phone, it could also fit two water bottles and an umbrella, and it was always secure. What really sold her was the little voice recorder that came with it. Into which you you could speak your grocery list (eggs,butter,milk). Any way once she got to the end I realized that this was the buxton organizer and I laughed my head off. She informed me that I should get it in red because it was a cute color. I have to say that no I did not get it but when I was shopping for a purse a few months later she was looking all over for it. I had to tell her that you have to order it of the tv. I am pretty sure she just wanted the voice recorder though.

1 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

That is so cute--so is so thoughtful and grown up figuring out solutions for you. . . adorable!