Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Problem

I have a problem I love junk food but my body doesn't. When I eat junk food I get really tired. I have been off junk for 3 whole days now. Yesterday I got a migraine. Now I usually lay down and take a good nap when I get one. Here is where the problem comes into play. I when I went to lay down yesterday and I couldn't go to sleep. I had to much energy but if I had been eating junk food I would have fallen into a peaceful slumber. Who would have thought that this is what I would be dealing with. So I ended up just vegging on the couch until the headache subsided and I could function again.

1 comments:

Tropicanna said...

I can relate. I had that problem when I was a big Diet Dr. Pepper drinker. If I drank it I got headaches... if I didn't drink it I got headaches. My body didn't like it, but "needed" it. Addiction, sister, addiction! It will subside :) Stay strong and lay off the junk food. Eventually you'll feel great and your headaches will be gone! Good luck!