Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Early Halloween!

We got a little crazy on Saturday and got all dressed up for a early Halloween party. On Saturday morning we thought we would dress up. We wanted something easy and cheap. So we thought lets be vampires! Julie is a cosomtologist so we went down to her salon and put perm rods in our hair to get it all crazy curly. It took forever but it turned out super fun. But in the end we ended up being the vampire victims. Its pretty fun to be bitten.












After all our fun we went out side to find it snowing (it had been snowing and raining a little bit earlier). After we dropped everyone off it ended up taking about 1 hr and 45 mins. (it should have taken about 45min). It was beautiful but very annoying. We had a good time and probably a better time just playing dress up. I decided with my sisters help that on Halloween I am going to be a fairy. Which should make Presley happy because she is going to be Tinkerbell. I loved my hair and wore it curly for several more days. I wan to do it again for Halloween.

3 comments:

Tropicanna said...

Love the pics! I especially love your hair. It was just as pretty the next day :)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Good idea! And looks very fun and a little hot! Who are the guys??? :) Curly hair is so fun but I'm always ready to have my normal back after a while. You'll have to post pics of you and Pres from halloween! I can't wait!

Ashley said...

They are just little friends they are both really young. One is my roomates exboyfriend and the other my friends little brother. They are fun to hang out with though. I was ready to have my straight hair back after a few days. I am going to dress up for Halloween and I am almost done sewing Presley's costume. I will make sure and take pics of us.