Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dday Holla


I realized that I never blogged about my day at Disneyland and I realized that I was having so much fun there that I really didn't take any pictures. Any way we had such a blast. We got the hopper pass and it was the greatest. We rode as many rides as we could fit in and I wasn't such a baby and rode them all. The best ride of the day? Hands down Hollywood Tower of Terror. We got to ride that one twice. We spent the whole day there and stayed until it closed. The fireworks were so beautiful I almost cried. I love fireworks! I also had to get a pic in some Minnie ears hence the pic above. Bottom line Disneyland is magic and I can't wait to go again with Presley.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love this picture, very stylish mickey hat!

Tower of Terror, personal fav as well! You are two beautiful ladies :)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh I too love Disneyland and can't wait to take Cade and Dane there someday! I'm glad you had such a great time!