Monday, May 11, 2009

Cousins


Here are a few of Presley and sassy little cousin Bella. I took these a few months ago. These two bounce back and forth from being friends and enemies. They both seem to be just a little jealous of the other. Awe the pleasures of raising girls.
Bella has this nice little playground just a few steps from her backyard. Its very convenient. And I am proud of my skills b/c they were actually sliding down the slides. Go me!

It had been raining all week and I had to get out there while the sun was still shining. It was mid day and the sun was a little harsh but oh well.
Presley thinks she is Americas Next Top Model. She loves to pose herself. FYI a good pose is a very serious face and neatly stacked hands. Its does wonders as you can see.
I have more to post and more rolls of film to develop but that is for another day. I am still living it up in CA for the next week or so. I am a slacker I need to get my return ticket asap but I just love it her with my sisters.

0 comments: