Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I love her

I was just watching Presley sleep and I was thinking. When did my beautiful baby become a beautiful little girl? Seriously time has just flown by with her. She looked so precious sleeping there and she was moving her lips a little and it reminded me of how she looked when she was a baby. I know I am biased because I am her mother and every mother must feel this way about her child. But she is so beautiful, special, precious, sweet, smart and amazing. I am just glad that I get to be her mama. How amazing is it to here your child call you Mom for the first time? It is the sweetest sound and the best feeling in the world. I love my baby (yes 7 is still a baby to me)!

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

What a sweet angel. . . 7 YEARS OLD?!? Are you kidding? How in the world did that happen?!? Incredible. Hey, could you please email me (staigerfamily@gmail.com) your address? I am still trying to mail out New years cards (tacky, I know).

Michelle said...

gosh, kids grow up too fast!!

ashley, send me your email, please!!! i'm going to add you to my readers cause i'm going private.

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I know mine is still young, but my daughter will be turning 2 in about 1 month and I just can't believe how fast these past 2 years have gone by. I just can't get enough of her.

Staigerfamily said...

yeah, that Jonathan comment, was from me--Tamra

Tropicanna said...

This is beautiful. I love you both.