Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday Girls

Happy Birthday.....Presley and Morgan.

This is the 3rd year we have celebrated their birthdays together. I its just too convenient since they are only 2 days apart.

I made this cake. So I am super proud of it. I think the ocean portion turned out great. Go me!! It also tasted sooo good. It was devoured that night completely.

Dinner could not have been better. Steak and baked potatoes. Yum. We all loved it.

She just got a few gifts. I want to keep it simply while she is young and could care less.




Ok. This last one is my fav of Morgan. It so funny. I was shopping for her and I was like what should I get her. Then I spotted a Denny's gift card and it had her name all over it. She was so excited when she got it. She loves Denny's. But sshhhhh..... don't tell her I posted it. She would be so mad.

4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

That Presley girl is so BEAUTIFUL!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I want a piece of that cake!

Unknown said...

oh how fun! the cake turned out so cool! i didn't know Morgan loves Denny's i'll keep that in mind for her...lol it looks like they both had a good birthday!

Tropicanna said...

That cake is cute! Also, I love the Ramona books!

Keri and Aaron said...

Hey Ashley! Happy belated birthday to Presley! Jada just saw the pictures from when we stopped by last year and was asking if Presley could come over to play. What do you think? You up for a trip to the east coast? :)