Tuesday, December 16, 2008

XMAS Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper and I like it wrapped perfectly. Sharp corners and all. I hate to wrap weird shaped boxes.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
I prefer a real tree...but I just use the one at my parent's (which is flocked and fake).

3. When do you put up the tree?
The Saturday after thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down?
After New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog?
i used to love it but I can live without it now.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I think that I was most excited to get my Cabbage Patch Preemie.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My Dad...what do you get the guy who has everything?

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Presley...she is my child.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes I do.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Non of the above. That is so much work right now.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
That would have to be the year Dan didn't get me anything. I bought my own presents. That was not fun.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
About mid December.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Pumpkin Pie.

16. Colored or Clear Lights?
Colored!

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Hark the Harold Angels Sing

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I like to stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
An angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
We open up pj's on Christmas Eve all the rest on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Hands down the traffic.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I like all colors not just one like our tree has green, blue, gold, red, pink balls on it.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Prime rib and crab. MMMMMMM

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I really want a camera!

26. White or Warm Christmas?
I usually want a white one...but this year I would love to be on a beach.

27. Favorite thing about Christmas?
Hot Chocolate

28. Favorite Christmas Tradition?
Opening up presents as soon as we wake up!

29. Favorite Christmas Location?
Anywhere with family!

30. Who do you tag?
Brynne, Tamara, Jamie,and Anna

1 comments:

Tropicanna said...

I want to eat Christmas dinner at your house- prime rib and crab! Fabulous!