Wednesday, December 10, 2008



I think I have a one track kind of brain. I have a hard time keeping up with everything. I tend to pay more attention to one certain thing at a time. Otherwise I get really stressed. So right now I am in workout mode. I will probably switch to something else when my life gets back to normal (by that I mean when she gets home). Until then I am just trying to deal.

On a side note. I can not figure out what to get Presley. I really am sick of stupid toys that break or make annoying sounds. I am thinking about maybe getting her a sewing machine. She has asked to use mine many times but it was so expensive I can't let her use it. What do you think? Is it a good or bad idea? I was thinking about this one it is to adorable and not super expensive.

P.S. I wish I could take credit for the pic but I just found thru google images.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i think a sewing machine is a great idea!!

oh and i found a blog i think you might be interested in ...

amandaalexanderphotography.blogspot.com

Staigerfamily said...

Fantastic idea! If she seems interested in sewing and you think she'd use it. . . go for it! You could haves a lot of fun doing mommy-daughter projects!! Ohhhh. . .i'm jealous. . . i want a daughter!!