Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well its been too long since my last post and I am super blugged because I am trying to upload pics and it is not working. Ugggg! Anyway I had so much fun with my sister Taylor. I was really sad to see her go. I wish she could just move here. I have also been enjoying my older sis who is here while her husband is in Iraq. I will be sad to see her go in September.

Well I was jobless for about 6 days. Now I will be working from home for my Dad. I feel like everything just fell in place. After my trip to Hawaii I was really feeling like I wanted to find something that I could just do from home. I decided to quit my job in Salt Lake. Everyone was asking me what I was going to be doing and I just told them whatever I wanted. I wasn't looking for a job and I wasn't going to for about 2 weeks. Then my Dad asked me if I wanted to work for him again and at first I said no because I was just sick of being on the phones and then he asked if I would just help him out and I said yes. But I have been thinking how stupid am I? I was really wanting to work from home and the job really just fell in my lap. This is how I know the Heavenly Father loves me even when I am a really bad daughter. My new/old job started on Monday. I am working at my parents until I get my little home office set up. So my adventures of working from home will be starting very soon. This is my shout out to the greatest guy of all who has always got my back weather I can see it or not!

0 comments: