Tuesday, April 29, 2008

All the Cool People Do It!

Can I tell you that I really like the way blogs all connect us together. I want to tell a little story about how I found out about a photography class that I signed up for given by Nicole Hill (of a little sussy). I found her thru my friend Natalie Norton (you should check out her amazing and informative blog) who I met at BYUH. While browsing her blog I found at link to her sister in law Heather (who I also new from BYUH), where I found the link the Nicole. While checking out her blog is saw she offered classes and then I noticed that her big sis is Natalie Hill. Well I went to high school with Natalie and we have some mutual friends. It is funny how we are all connected. We could all probably play six degrees of separation with each other. I love it!

So I had my first class last night and I am super excited about the homework. And don't worry of course you will see the assignments. Like you had any choice (insert evil laughter). I already have ideas floating around just waiting to get out.

2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

It's true, blogging is a small world sometimes.

Can't wait to see your "assignments"! But they're nothing like real school homework, this is actually FUN and exciting to do! Good luck and blog often!

Staigerfamily said...

i love the evil laughter!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!