Friday, February 12, 2010

Love em




I found the sweetest vintage valentines ever. I got them at Borders. Go figure. Let me tell you these were old school. I had to cut and paste the envelopes together. That old school. But it was fun and it is Presley's first full blown school valentines event so we went all out.

                                      
                                  I seriously am in love with these.
            Yes we made these in our bed. Don't hate. Its my favorite place. 
                                         So cozy.
  I was surprised that she was letting snap away without and complaint. 
                                 (she is such a diva)
                                    and then
The spell was broken. Bummer. As you can see she is saying in a very sassy manor....                       
                                  Moooooom stooooooop!!!!


 
                           Getting your pic taken is so hard and annoying. 
She then complained of a headache. So I finished them out. She then went to see her Nana how gave her a piece of chocolate and she was magically cured. She said, "Mom chocolate is medicine. I promise. I feel so much better now." Haha atta girl.
 
P.S. Notice the P90X box? I love this box. It comes in handy so often. 


                                          

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! I love this girl! She is soooo funny! haha