Thursday, November 12, 2009

Floored.....

I never thought it would happen. So, Presley calls me yesterday and asks me for her Auntie Britt's number. Now I am assuming she wanted to call her Auntie but she says, " I miss Bella. " I was floored and will explain why. For so long Presley was so jealous of Bella. Anytime I would hug Bella or laugh at something funny she did Presley would say, " You love Bella more than me. " The funniest part about that is that I never really gave Bella that much special attention. If there was anyone to be jealous of it would have been Leila. I love that girl to bits and would steal if I could. But oddly enough Presley loves Leila to death and never had a problem with her. She also used to freak out when I would give Bella her hand me downs. It was ridiculous and now she looks through her stuff and says, " Mom, can I give this to Bella? " My little girl is growing up and not so crazy anymore. It gave me the warm fuzzies. I must be doing something right. Lol, it probably has nothing to do with me at all. :)

2 comments:

Blake and Margaret said...

This picture is adorable!!! Presley such a sweeetheart!

Blake and Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.