Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Presenting.....

Presenting (drum roll please)....Presley's Halloween costume. Which I made ( cough with minimal help from my Mom cough). I am loving the way it turned out. I have to admit that there were times I wanted to rip it to pieces but alas we both made it through. What is she one might ask? She is any freakn' princess she wants to be. All I know is that is done and fabulous.

I seriously loves this picture of her sweet little face.

Oh how she loves to pose. Don't ask me what she is doing. I am sure she thought it was a very artistic pose.

I had to work hard to get this smile. She prefers to model with a serious face.



I love her little feet. If you can't tell I love just about everything about her.




You might be wondering why she is wearing a white undershirt. The explanation is she is obsessed with them. She is always wearing either and tank top or an undershirt. The dress it a titch low so I decided I would comply with her audacious request.

As you can tell I am a very proud Momma and don't plan on changing. I can't wait until she gets back so I can squeeze her.

3 comments:

Pays said...

Beautiful costume and beautiful girl!!

Blake and Margaret said...

I love it!! It's so pretty!
She is such a pretty girl!

Unknown said...

Ash you did such a great job! it's beautiful!! i think i'm jealous of your sewing ability...but then again what am i not jealous of when it comes to you, you talents just out shine me by far! :D And of course Presley looks absolutely gorgeous (you can tell her i said so).