Thursday, July 16, 2009

Country Dancing = Swooning

My gorgeous friend Anna suggested that we go country dancing last Saturday. I agreed to go. I thought what the heck. Whats the worst thing that could happen? Maybe I wouldn't get asked to dance. So we arrived and I got super nervous because I had not ever done this style of dancing. However my fears were quickly put to rest after the first guy asked me to dance. The guys were super nice and totally willing to teach me. Now here comes the swooning part. I ended up dancing most of the night with this awesome, cute, nice, and terrific dancer! The best part is that I went last night as well and it happened again. I had such an amazing time both nights. Just in case you are wondering....yes he did ask for my number and I am in a fully blown swoon as we speak!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww you just made me smile, i can feel your elation!

Blake and Margaret said...

Yay Im so excited for you!

Michelle said...

love country dancing. love that you're swooning.

Tropicanna said...

Wow- thank you! I'm gorgeous? That was so much fun and we must do it again! The men who go country dancing are mostly fantastic.