Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ain't she sweet.....

Today was such a great day. We woke up and went on a walk . We got rained on but I am pretending that didn't happen. We had freshly picked papaya for breakfast and headed out to the beach. Presley did not want to cooperate and take a cute picture and since I love her so much I just went with the flow.


Here she is hiding from the paparazzi. They follow her everywhere. Its such a shame. She just wants to live a normal life people.

And here is the beach we park our tushies on. I have said before and I will say it again. I love this beach sooooo much. I love the cows in Hana it just makes it so picturesque.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! you made it ...

and i'm still jealous about that papaya.

Jake Ben said...

It's beautiful!!! I am thinking of you and wishing you were here but knowing you are happy where you are!! I love you!
Julie