Sunday, February 15, 2009

Carson

Oh baby Carson you are so cute. This kid is going to be a line backer. He is huge. Carson is just 7 weeks old and he is at least 12 lbs already. He is a really sweet baby and he loves his Mom (Taylor) and her accessories (the milk jugs). She is a human pacifier.



He is one of the reasons I ran away to California. So far my trip has been awesome and such a nice change of pace a weather. I love my sisters and all the time we are getting to spend together. I wish we all lived on the same street and did everything together! And Julie must live on that street to and then the picture would be complete. I guess you could throw in a husband for me too. Haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously it would be so awesome if all 4 of us lived on the same street! how fun life would be! :D

Jake Ben said...

I love the pictures they are so cute!! Also I think the street would be awesome and we could call it Hot ladies lane or something and your husband could be super hot!

Staigerfamily said...

Oh we love the name CARSON! He has to be cute with a name like that!

Ashley said...

Ooo we should call it Hottest Hotties Street!